Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing high-tech organization with access to all Siemens solutions, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
Support the use of integrated circuit (IC) functional verification Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software technologies in the design and verification of complex application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) and field programmable gate array (FPGA) designs for the most advanced military and aerospace companies. This position brings a technical role to SGT’s team, preferably based in Washington DC and Baltimore area. As a Functional Verification Application Engineer, you will be part of a team comprising of an account team and will contribute to increase the deployment and adoption of Mentor Functional Verification software products within the North American market space. You will focus on current customers, and develop new customers in this ultra-technical, highly competitive space. You will focus primarily on the domestic aerospace and defense market including DoD and DoE organizations and supporting/adjacent Federal OEMs/Contractors.
The Functional Verification Applications Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership for all Mentor Functional Verification software products, technologies and solutions, contribute toward, and execute, pre/post sales strategies established by the account team.
- Discovering, Qualifying and Executing functional verification opportunities.
- Articulating customer’s technical requirements and influencing product engineering to shape product direction.
- Developing technical presentations, conducting demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
- Effectively communicating how the solutions will solve customer’s problems.
- Building and maintaining ongoing positive relationships with customers.
- Working collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
- Guide and/or coach other junior AEs on the team.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS) or related engineering discipline plus 7+ years of experience in the EDA, or Semiconductor field.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE), Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) or related engineering discipline plus 5+ years of experience in EDA, or Semiconductor field.
- A strong understanding of Design and Verification concepts in ASIC & FPGA flows is required.
- Expert in Advanced Verification methodologies & environments is essential.
- Expert in coding with Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog, UVM, PSL/SVA is mandatory.
- Experience with Verification IP, Formal & Emulation technology is a plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills is essential.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Prior leadership roles or experience is essential.
- US Citizenship is mandatory.
Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.