At Global Business Services (GBS), we shape the Shared Services landscape of the future by supporting companies in all sectors worldwide. When it comes to providing valuable and outstanding business services tailored to customer’s needs, we are the Partner of Choice.
Our mission is to seamlessly integrate, digitalize, and optimize business processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management and many more. To do so, we need specialists from all business fields who want to drive innovation and forge new paths for our clients. We offer the opportunity to work in an international service network that fosters flexible mobile working while focusing on customer outcomes.
We are recruiting an Operational Excellence and Assurance Professional and the main challenge is to provide an independent and professional view on operations across the globe in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and assurance. Your analysis and unbiased evaluation of a broad range of business processes will improve quality and transparency of information for management and other stakeholders. Ultimately, your assessments and recommendations will contribute to better decision-making regarding process improvements, reduction of risks and ensuring compliance with internal or external regulations.
Are you ready to turn your ambitions into reality? Join us now!
What part will you play?
• In your role within Operational Assessment you support the preparation of the annual assessment plan by consulting with management and other key stakeholders.
• You take part in assessment kick-off meetings to ensure that focus topics and objectives are well understood by the teams and management before the fieldwork starts.
• You participate in designing and executing assessments according to the annual plan in diverse topics such as: process integrity, identification of process improvements, compliance with policies, rules and regulations, evaluation of risks and effectiveness of internal controls, due diligences for new services, IT security and others.
• You use analytical skills and a fact-based approach to identify root causes for relevant findings, and you help define improvement measures.
• You participate in assessment closing meetings and present relevant observations identified during the fieldwork; you support alignment discussions with topic owners to agree on action plans where necessary.
• You prepare assessment reports for management, where you share the main results of your reviews, including a detailed description of relevant observations, related risks and proposed mitigation measures.
• You follow up on the process of tracking the implementation status of agreed actions.
• You always act as a trusted partner for the GBS community during and also outside the assessment periods to support the development of the organization as a whole.
What you need to make real what matters:
• You have a strong academic record in IT, Computer Science, Business Management, Finance or related disciplines.
• You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries, mainly in business services.
• You bring intensive theoretical and practical experience in at least two of the following or similar areas: IT Security, IT Systems and Applications, Service Management, Project Management, Quality Management, Project Management, Operational Excellence.
• You have excellent analytical skills or relevant audit experience (e.g. “working for Big 4 accounting firms”).
• Your way of working and communicating is open, proactive and inclusive, within your own organization as well as across layers and organizations.
• You have previously worked in an international business environment with experiences in working and communicating within multiple cultures.
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and willing to travel globally for up to 70% of your time.
Possibility to work from: Brazil, Argentina, China, Czech Republic, Germany, India, Malaysia, Portugal, United Kingdom and USA.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!!
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time