Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as the Zone Sales Director, Point of Care.
The Zone Sales Director – POC (Point of Care) is a field-based position with the overall responsibility for driving commitment and accountability of the POC sales team to achieve or exceed sales goals. This sales team consisting of Sales Specialists whose primary responsibility is to maintain and grow existing base business as well as developing new opportunities across all product lines. The product categories include Chronic Disease and Critical Care.
The span of control
for this position is 8-11 direct reports and this position reports into the VP
Sales Point of Care for Siemens Healthineers.
This position will be
aligned with the Gulf Coast Zone Field Sales territory which includes the
states of Texas, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi. Candidate must reside within the Zone.
The Zone Sales Director will be responsible for ensuring the success of business goals within their area of responsibility. This will be achieved by managing the direct and indirect sales force on strategy, deployment of strategy, understanding the customer’s needs and creation of a value-proposition to the customer. Will be responsible for managing performance of the POC sales force and ensuring all direct sales employees are appropriately trained and competent to sale Siemens Healthineers products.
The Zone Sales Director will work jointly and collaboratively with a number of internal Siemens teams to ensure a positive customer solution/experience. These teams consist of: Service, Technical Applications, Hemostasis and Urinalysis Specialists, LD Regional Sales Director, BusOps, Finance, Marketing, HR and other teams.
The role will be responsible for developing a strong team environment within own team as well as other partners to Siemens Healthineers. Teams will be held accountable toward solution selling.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• In-depth knowledge of the Siemens value to the healthcare industry, focusing on Diagnostics
• Ability to develop short-term (3-6 months) and long-term (2-3 yr) strategic sales plans
• Strong business and financial acumen: ability to manage contracts and solutions as a “win-win” for both the customer and Siemens
• Healthcare industry knowledge on trends and influences for our customer base
• Knowledge on how the Siemens story supports customers
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and how to tailor to our customer solutions, solid decision making capabilities
• Strong people management and people development capabilities (Holding people accountable and being a player-coach)
• Ability to manage and lead change
• Ability to be collaborative with Siemens Healthineers and provide appropriate levels of influencing to ensure our customers come first
• Management of sales activity and tracking of key sales actions (Funnel management, sales processes, coverage on critical accounts, compliance topics, etc.)
• Strong leadership with creates followership and development of succession planning within area of responsibilities
• Proven track record in a solution-selling environment
• 7-10 years’ experience in a complex sales environment (Capital equipment, Medical, Devices, etc.)
• High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer)
• Experience with CRM tools and the ability to acclimate to a variety of IT tools
• Solution selling experience is a must
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.