Siemens Digital Industries Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
· Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred junior year status, or grad student
- Able to work from home for 2021 spring and summer terms, fall optional
- Flexible work hours, but available for team meetings from 8am – 5pm Central, M-F
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Medical Device Industry Intern
We are seeking a motivated student who has a strong interest in biomedical engineering. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in our industry solutions and marketing teams, contributing to projects where we are developing Medical Device industry-specific, software technology-based solutions for our customers:
- Installing, configuring, testing, and trouble-shooting new software solutions
- Creating and editing movies and snapshots of the use of software solutions for inclusion in marketing & sales materials to illustrate and explain capabilities
- Assisting with the preparation, execution, and response analysis of surveys
- Assisting with preparation of technical content delivered on Webinars
- Assistance in prototyping and/or evaluation of low-code applications
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate, or graduate student, studying Biomedical Engineering, or, Mechanical / Electrical / or Software engineering with a concentration or experience in the Biomedical engineering field
- Available to commit to 9-12 months with the team (calendar year 2021, both part-time and full-time work available)
- Basic understanding and familiarity with the concept of using of software tools for engineering design and simulation
- Basic, practical working knowledge of a least one Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software tool (any MCAD, EDA, or Software Engineering tool)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, adaptive, and proactive
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.