Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software Inc!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We have positions available in Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, and Global Marketing. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work from Troy or Livonia, MI without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
The SMB SaaS Business Analyst intern will assist the SMB program team in monitoring KPIs, gathering necessary information and data to provide analysis current and future Small and Midmarket software as a service (SaaS) products.
Responsible for business requirements gathering, documentation, and analyze end-user and stakeholder needs, recommending solutions, and collaborating with product development teams to manage the execution. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for business requirements gathering, documentation and recommending solutions, and collaborating with product development teams to manage the execution of approved initiatives in an agile environment. The intern should be excited about technology application, collaborate well, be highly organized and detail-oriented as well as self-motivated, goal-oriented and possess good interpersonal communication skills. The intern will champion projects that will:
· Define requirements for SMB SaaS Products – “fit to market needs”.
· Gather high level requirements to support the development of software test plans and software testing.
· Assess “As Is” and “To Be” processes and document gaps.
· Provide recommendations based on research in the areas of pricing, usability and user experience.
· Develop relationships with industry and business segment teams.
· Translate user feedback into refined requirements for development team.
· Serve as liaison between client business users and development team, communicating and interpreting requirements and technical solutions
· GPA of a 3.0 or higher
· Eligible to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship from the company
· Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related fields
· Major in Business / Marketing / Communications preferred
· Strong, polished oral, written communications and presentation skills
· Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.