With the goal to increase market share in the changing market environment, RS/O&U/Local Reconditioning Business Line has decided to create a Local Reconditioning BDM role, reporting directly to BL RS/O&U/Local Reconditioning VP Business Line . Local Reconditioning BDM will operate as the liaison between Siemens Local Reconditioning Business Line and the DI Business Line Area Vice President in assigned zones, with the core goal of driving profitable growth and market share.
- Assess the strategic position of Local Reconditioning Business Line in assigned zones.
- Assist DI Area Vice President in creation of Business Line Strategic Plan.
- Collaborate with DI Area Vice President, driving joint strategy for pre and post sales success, and unique offer opportunities.
- Help grow RS/Local Reconditioning footprint in assigned zone with DI Area Vice President.
- Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and assess business implications for Business Line in specific zones.
- Develop programs aligned with Business Line strategy and implement together with DI Area Vice President and respective PSE teams.
- Ensure that market share, volume and profit goals are met for the assigned areas.
- Track and report national key business data.
- Maintain and build close relationships with important accounts with involvement of DI Area Vice President and Business line leadership where appropriate.
- Attend relevant round-robin and blue-sheet sessions.
- Develop Alternate Sales Channels
- Working with BL PM’s Create and Manage Local Inventory
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Strong Communication skills and leadership skills
2. Requires capital healthcare equipment product skills with clinical and technical knowledge
3. Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
4. Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results
5. Effective written and oral communication skills
6. Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
7. Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals
8. Knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction
9. Have impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved
10. Skills to guide the team towards a high performance culture
11. 10 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
12. Bachelor’s degree.
13. Required travel: 30%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. 15 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
2. Master’s degree.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.