Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
Role & Responsibilities:
Financial control of projects:
• SAP registration of projects;
• Issuing invoices to customers;
• Monitoring of overdue customer balances;
• Analysis and review of planned costs and costs incurred;
• Analysis and reporting of financial indicators;
• Analysis and compliance with commercial and contractual conditions;
• Check and validate orders to suppliers;
• Conference of supplier invoices;
• Guarantee the issuance and return of bank guarantees by customers;
• Preparation of monthly forecast, ensuring the reliability of information;
• Ensure compliance with the accounting requirements in terms of projects;
• Interface with the remaining operational areas of the company and with the financial team.
Transversal activities to the financial area, such as fixed assets and RIC (risk and internal control) activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Master Degree in business, business administration, finance or accounting.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving, service ethic, excellent communication skills, intercultural awareness
- English fluency (verbal and written)
- Motivation and willingness to learn
- Managing SAP
- High sense of responsibility
- Willingness for further training.
How to get in touch with us – simply and directlyIf you fit this description and are interested in this opportunity please apply.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time