We are hiring a Lead Developer to provide professional services to lead implementation of the ServiceNow IT Service Management platform in order to support the needs of the Client. The platform should be built for global process with multiple service lines. The Lead developer will work closely with offshore team on coordination of monthly releases and implementation, defining User Acceptance Testing and Go-Live post implementation services.
• Lead the team of developers, focus on mentoring, guidance in individual development of team members, team supervision & manage service/project deliverables.
• Work closely with offshore team on coordination of monthly releases and implementation.
• Completes all responsibilities as outlined as part of the performance expectation.
• Maintain a current knowledge of ServiceNow product offerings and other supporting technologies.
• Provide appropriate IT associates with technical training, support and secondary documentation for ServiceNow applications.
• Must be able to manage resource allocation and provide resource effort estimation.
• Researches technical issues using web sites, vendor support procedures and other troubleshooting methods.
• Consult customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices.
• Prepare internal stakeholder and internal deliverables that are technology related.
• Lead workshops to gather business/technical user stories.
• Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on stakeholder experiences.
• Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
• Service Catalog structuring and Widget development.
• Development of required integration components (SSO, LDAP, REST/SOAP Web Services).
• Scoped Application Development.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required..
• Lead all functional and technical aspects of solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required specific reporting
• Interface with Product Owners, BA & Architects to successfully implement and support Service Management hosted on ServiceNow.
• Prepare and implement all deliverables for processes and workflow design
• Candidate must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and multitask.
• Minimum 8 years of experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in ServiceNow environment.
• Demonstrated experience in technical consulting roles and client facing.
• Proficiency with web API’s, Data Integrations/ETL, Relational Databases.
• Quick learner that can adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Minimum 3-5 years of ServiceNow implementation experience in a client consulting environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
• Self-directed and able to manage changing priorities.
• Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, SSL, SSO, and other such technologies and standards.
• Proven record of successfully managing business relationships.
• Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
• Any one of the following certification must be present ServiceNow Certified System Administrator /Certified Application Developer /ServiceNow Certified Application Specialist.
• Certified Implementation Specialist-(IT Service Management or Project Portfolio Management or Cloud Provisioning and Governance or Application Portfolio Management).