At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. If you are a fast learner, creative, able to work with multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams and have a strong desire to be a winner, please apply online at https://jobs.siemens-info.com.
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Officer to join our team in Saudi Arabia. Join us and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
As a Cybersecurity Professional your role is a lead technical advisor and responsible for the implementation and execution of the Business Proximity Key Functions within Siemens Middle East (incl. assigned countries) in full alignment with the Global Information Security Strategy, with Focus on Information & Operational Technology (IT/OT). You have a disciplinary reporting line to the CEO and is functionally reporting to the Country Group Cybersecurity Officer (CSO) for the Middle East region
- To support the Country Group CSO in establishing and maintaining key relationships, collaborations and partnerships for the furtherance of Information Security objectives with IT Business Engagement counterparts, IT and local business leadership with special focus on identification and protection of critical assets, exception management, incident management and vulnerability management.
- Conduct risk analysis, identifying mitigation and allows the management a well-founded risk decision.
- Coordinate the process of fixing detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Develop and conducts the training and communicates complex security requirements and procedures to all users. Develop, define, establish and maintain semi-complex activities, processes and tools for managing access to applications and designed to protect technology-based information.
- Identify, assess, protect and monitor critical business assets covering relevant information security policies and rules.
- Responsible for participating in and directing the ISEC incident handling process in accordance with the role assigned to him/her during the declaration of an ISEC incident, responsible for reporting ISEC incidents in accordance with the ISEC incident handling process.
- Provide specialized guidance to support employee needs. Recommend security enhancements to management or senior IT staff.
- Responds to security violations, assists to determining causes of security violations and designs corrective and mitigations actions.
- Guides the research, develops and implements complex changes to procedures and systems to enhance systems’ security.
- Collaborate with local/regional (IT) management to ensure that related controls and measures are implemented, managed, controlled and reported
- Develops, conducts and monitors periodic system security tests in IT / OT environments.
- Guides very complex analyses on test results and completes reports on findings to management.
- Collaborate with other Country ISOs to ensure global / regional execution and coverage of all ISEC Business Proximity Key Function
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid
- Experience working as an Information Security Officer/Cyber Security Officer or Security Architect.
- Working experience with methodologies such as ISO 27001 and/or IEC 62443
- Analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of English (written, spoken, reading and technical)
- Working experience in interpreting security requirements, analyzing and recommending best practice approach to secure IT application and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft, Database, Web Application, etc.
- Strong understanding of current technology trends, security best practices, and cyber security threats
- Broad knowledge of information security tools, concepts, and techniques, such as Endpoint Protection, Firewall, IDS/IPS, VPN, NAC, Encryption
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver technical presentations to technical and non-technical staff
- Able to operate in a matrix organization with multiple reporting lines
Furthers Skills and Certifications are a plus:
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time