- Managing and coordinating candidate interview process logistics including travel and meeting accommodations.
- Greeting candidates and providing tours of the office
- Performing administrative tasks required for the efficient functioning of Mendix Talent Acquisition. This includes but is not limited to advertising vacancies, calendar management, candidate communication, travel requests, coordination with HR, and updating applicant tracking system
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to initiate and coordinate recruiting events that will promote the Mendix brand
- Supporting Global Programs manager with ad-hoc projects and Mx Talent app related enhancements
- Maintain accurate HRIS records and/or human resources payroll records and compile reports from the database.
- Ensuring seamless transfer of employee information/data to the respective Siemens HR counterpart through the integration of the HRIS systems
- Liaison between employee and the respective HR Business Partner regarding but not limited to: benefits administration, payroll, leaves of absence (FMLA, STD/LTD).
- Assisting with admin processes related to Purchase Requests and Concur
- BA or BS degree with 2-4 years of professional office administrative experience or internship experience
- Excellent communication skills; transparent, thorough, and timely.
- Passion for customer service and experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- The ability to identify opportunities for improvement and to drive solutions forward.
- The ability to build rapport with internal and external clients/candidates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- A passion for learning about business and technology.
- Discretion around sensitive company information.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.