Location: Mirków (near Wrocław). There’s a possibility of partial remote work.
Siemens is on a mission to transform the industry by reaping the benefits of digitalization. As such Siemens already is a leading provider of solutions that help our customers to revolutionize their manufacturing-automation, applying edge-computing or bringing their production to the cloud.
This mission not only targets our customers but also our own factories. By applying solutions to improve communication and bringing information to where it is needed and when it is needed – especially at the shop-floor-level – we shape our own digital future.
- Understanding business and user needs to foster and strengthen our manufacturing
- Develop solutions to those needs in an already established multi-layer application-system consisting of web-based components (Angular) and WinForms (C#)
- With your knowledge, experience and strategic way of thinking you help to evolve our application-system and the underlying processes
- You are flexible by being in charge of small- to mid-size projects while also enjoying working in bigger projects and cross-functional teams
- Several years of experience in developing Software with C#
- Prior experience in leveraging the web-application-framework Angular and TypeScript
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in creating and using interface technologies like REST and JSON
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams
- Fluent German or English, it is essential to know Polish
- Basic understanding of SQL and Databases in general
- Become a part of our team of software developers who share the passion for innovation
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- With Siemens as a globally acting company you have an employer you can rely on
- A newly built work-place at Mirkow consisting of modern offices and the shop-floor with short ways between you and your customers
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- 2-month training in Germany;
- Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Attractive benefit package including:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- lunch card
- sports card funding
- annual financial bonus
- bridge days – additional paid days off
- …and many others!
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool.. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time