We develop modern rolling stock in collaboration with our colleagues from abroad. We focus both on the overall layout as well as on designing sub-systems and cross-sectional characteristics. We create innovative products in the urban- and rail-transport area. We can manage global projects on our own and to implement an entire vehicle project, from the definition of requirements through the development of SW/HW and mechanics to cross-sectional topics.
We are moving the limits of technology further and are setting new trends. By creating non-energy-demanding, zero-emission transport systems, we help the Czech Republic, the EU and the world meet targets in the areas of energy, climate and the environment. Every day we affect the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers. You can take our metro in Vienna or London or use our high-speed train on a direct connection between London and Amsterdam. You can also often encounter Taurus, the world’s fastest locomotive, on Czech tracks.
What does a system engineer for RAM/LCC focus on in our company?
- Analyses of operating reliability and availability of rolling stock (RAM)
- Assessments and analyses of life-cycle costs (LCC)
- Support and coordination of RAM/LCC activities in the development and building of rolling stock
- Implementation of tasks according to the required deadline, quality and costs
- Analyses of operating data
What do you need to become a RAM/LCC specialist?
- Tertiary education in transport equipment, mechanical engineering or electronics
- Expert knowledge of the system for operating reliability, availability and calculation of life-cycle costs
- Experience with FMEA, FTA, LCC – analyses and creation of maintenance plans
- German for daily communication or English for everyday communication with elementary German
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague / in the center of Pilsen on Anglické nábřeží / in Ostrava on Hornopolní Street.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us! :-)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time