Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Digital Enterprise Business (DEB) division as the Digital Sales & Solutions Lead and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Critical Dimensions: Digital Sales & Solutions Lead has a wide responsibility on all digital buildings activities, drives innovation through proper customer engagement and ensures the provision of appropriate portfolio and resources. The role governs, support and represents the sales activities of the business line to achieve best results for both digital offerings (i.e. SaaS) and enablement of additional regional business.
The role is responsible to drive and buildup of digital competencies and to ensure adherence of the company strategy with local management. The role is the thought leader of the organization in term of Digital Value Proposition, actively engage and influence the market (Planners, Consultants, High end customers) according to the company strategy and offerings. The role will be measured on the DEB Portfolio/SaaS volume and Digital Value-Added Services.
The role leverages centralized existing country resources as much as possible and support from the regional DEB organization. The Digital Sales & Solutions Lead will support to employ a standardized methodology that includes customer perspectives, industry trends, competitive analysis, and technology disruptions to create holistic country digitalization business and taking in consideration our digital buildings solutions.
The Digital Sales & Solutions Lead will also help customers understand how they can best apply digital transformation to achieve their business objectives. The Digital Sales & Solutions Lead will have an annual business target and will report to the country Head of Solutions and Services and Head of Digital Enterprise Business ME Zone.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Develop the market for Siemens digital solutions by identifying customers in the KSA region and grow the digital enterprise business. Lead digital sales and business development activity to actively build the pipeline working jointly with the sales team in the country. Act as the single point of contact for all digital sales and solution activity for the sales team in KSA and advocate digital solution selling.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering and relevant Technology degrees
- Professional certifications in relevant subjects
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales and business development experience required
- Successful track record in sales/business development, client management and project management in a technology environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and business goals for digital solutions into the smart building domain
- Significant exposure to the software industry and strong affinity for digital solutions and the use of digital technologies to transform business models and provide new value producing opportunities
- Excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management experience in a multilayered global environment
- Strong experience in strategy consulting, preferably in the Digital practice of an international consultancy firm
- Strong IT, Software, Cloud, IoT platform experience
- Solid presentation and communication skills and fluency in English and Arabic both written and spoken
- Have a strong acumen to fit portfolio to customer problems
- Keen interest in emerging technologies to support and improve consumer experience at interview and application
- Ability to build positive relationships across diverse groups, translating technical concepts for business audiences, and business concepts for technical audiences.
- Iterative digital product management techniques including e.g. analytics and optimization
- Experience in Healthcare, Airport, Commercial Real Estate, & Higher Education environment
- Strong Cybersecurity experience and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we Improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time