Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Siemens Healthineers Turkey team as Product Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Be responsible for the business growth and metrics including sales, revenue, and market share. Plan annual sales budget.
· Support Business Manager for go-to market strategies, incl. product segmentation, configuration, competitor knowledge, marketing requirements, product presentation, competitor knowledge, pricing, and sales strategies.
· Manage business collaboration across internal groups (Business Line, Sales, Customer Services and Marketing) to enhance and manage related processes, operations, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams.
· Perform market analysis based on performance and competitive information and uncover and investigate lessons learned to further increase our successes.
· Engage in sales and customer relationship management activities, actively participate internal and external marketing events (e.g. congresses, site visits, internal trainings). Build-up close and effective partnership with reference sites and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
· Maintain and develop market and technical/clinical competitive knowledge to show ability to resolve any question/objection, provide competitive setups and speak knowledgeably regarding differences in systems to utilize a positive approach and to speak up confidently in front of customer.
· Direct marketing communication activities that provide product differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes.
· Having knowledge about medical imaging systems will be preferred.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
· University degree preferably in engineering fields, i.e. biomedical, electronic.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in healthcare business in sales, marketing, product management departments.
· Advanced level of English.
· No restrictions for travelling.
· Military service should be completed for male candidates.
Your attributes and skills:
· Passion for the job and its deliverables.
· Team orientation – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
· Persistence and result orientation, especially in challenging business conditions.
· Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
· Ability to set priorities and manage timeline under business stress.
· Strong analytical and technology skills needed.
· Ability to think strategically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization.
· Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to details.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time