Role: GDN IES Lead
Job Location: India
We are looking for a Practice Lead for GDN Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) Services team. The mission is to support Siemens’ IES strategy by further developing the GDN IES services team and service offerings by collaborating with required stakeholders within and outside GDN to provide compelling business value to our clients. This role represents an opportunity to grow one’s career by contributing to the growth of a strategically important business.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with working with internal and external business partners and will be experienced in the area of Consulting Services.
As GDN IES services team lead, manage a team of Services resources. Manage GDN Standard Offsite Services. Support delivery of high quality, value driven Standard Offsite Services to meet the goals of the business. Provide coaching in the delivery of Standard Offsite Services and operations. Oversee key projects, actively engaging to review effective Services delivery in line with business guidelines and monitor customer satisfaction. Contribute to personnel decisions such as recruitment, training and development, performance management, etc., in line with our GDN regulations. Participate in relevant Services management meetings contributing to planning and reporting for required activity.
What will you do?
- Champion the GDN IES Practice Strategy and ensure tight interlock between the GDN and IES Services Business Practice.
- Manage GDN IES Practice resources, ensuring continuous learning and growth as well as participation in global knowledge sharing
- Realize IES Services Capacity in GDN in line with aligned Capacity Plans for the Practice.
- Manage GDN IES Standard Offsite Services and maturity of Standard Offsite service assets.
- Support delivery of high quality, value driven Standard Offsite Services by GDN IES team to meet the goals of the business.
- Leverage deep product, service and domain expertise to personally support delivery of Standard Offsite Services. It is expected that 70% of gross time will be cost recovered.
- Assisting GDN EMs in business development opportunities articulating the value proposition and approach of our IES offerings.
- Work to continuously improve the experience for our customers through service improvement initiatives.
· Working effectively with other functions for implementing strategies to Maximize Service Excellence and increase overall client experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of Professional Services experience in Service Delivery of Integrated Electrical Systems Solution
- 3 - 5 years of Professional Services experience in leading business/service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or a similar field of study
- Mentor Capital products)
- Candidate must possess demonstrated leadership skills, written/verbal communication skills, organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and always exhibit professional business conduct
- Have a leadership style characterized by high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and Siemens values
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy/high sense of urgency
- Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
- Enough project management skills to effectively manage and follow through on tasks and projects to successful conclusion
- Proven track record in building effective teams
- Understand the value of promoting diversity at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work within a team environment with fellow managers and team members
- Genuine interest for developing and coaching people
- Experience in IES related technologies and platforms, and knowledge of key trends in IES software solution deployments
· Experience of defining and implementing of Electrical Wire Harness Solution solutions for a variety of industries (preferably Automotive Industry)
· Some hands-on experience in Programming (Preferably Java) and Plugin development
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with IES tools – ideally Mentor Graphics Capital
- Exposure to Programming tools – ideally Java, Data Structures, OOAD, Swing/FX, SQL, Web Services & knowledge of ‘Capital API’
- Experience with PLM tools - ideally Siemens Teamcenter
- Experience with CAD tools – ideally NX, CATIA, CREO etc.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time