Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Project Lead (f/m/d) Clinical Consulting. Value Partners for Healthcare Consulting is part of the Enterprise Services organization and one of the most dynamic and fastest growing units of Siemens Healthineers. In the three practices Clinical Operations, Strategy & Finance and Digital & Transformation, we offer our customers comprehensive, independent consulting and implementation services based on our technology expertise.
This position can be filled at the Berlin and Erlangen locations. We also offer flexible home office options that can be individually agreed.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support our national consulting practice in Germany to become part of one of the major strategic healthcare consulting organizations worldwide. By building a powerful network and with your acquisition capabilities, you will contribute to grow the practice according to our business targets over the next 5 and more years
- You are directly responsible for leading projects within healthcare facilities. Together with your project team, you lead the customer cooperation, develop efficiency-driven solutions for the processes and accompany the customer in the implementation
- While carrying out each project at the highest quality standards and within budget, you effectively lead your team in solving the problem
- As you carry out each project to the highest quality standards and within budget, you are effectively supporting your team in solving the problem
- You drive project acquisition and systematic market development independently and communicate within the Siemens Healthineers network. As a result, you prepare and present a specific offer to the customer
- By building trust-based long-term relationships with our customers you will seize project enhancement opportunities. Constant communication with the customer at eye level ensures our work success. You will challenge client thinking, justify arguments, and maintain composure and professionalism even in difficult times
- You will further grow your own health care know-how self-independently and get familiar with Siemens Healthineers products and processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/careers/value-partners
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a completed master’s university degree, ideally with a degree in medicine or a comparable field, and consistently excellent academic performance; a postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) is an advantage
- You have long term project management experience in healthcare consulting
- You have already been able to gain profound work experience in a clinic or an institution in the healthcare industry
- You have experience in the application of common digital technologies in healthcare and bring ideally related IT skills
- Clinical pathways, process analysis and optimization, as well as LEAN approaches are well-known and already in-depth applied procedures for optimizing patient care
Your attributes and skills:
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
- Your proven ability to lead teams and motivate others allow you to gain the respect of clients and colleagues and work collaboratively. In this role you will work on the best teams to help healthcare providers succeed globally in today’s dynamic environment. You will interact with multiple clients and work with colleagues in various functional areas within Siemens Healthineers
- You stand out due to exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are also characterized by a high willingness to travel to be able to carry out project business and sales activities at the customers' worldwide locations
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time