- Understand Siemens Digital Enterprise/Manufacturing Strategies and Action Plan and execute them.
- Understand the Chinese Intelligent Manufacturing Market and its development.
- Work for operation, maintenance upgrading of experience center in Beijing.
- Making communication with customer top management for Digitalization concept and road map topic.
- Organize resources to make digitalization maturity evaluation at the same time work with sales to develop digitalization business opportunities.
- Collaborate & drive internal and external resources systematically to fulfill DE business targets; Win DE projects and DE modules together with Sales and Partners.
- Other tasks during daily work from supervisor.
- Master’s degree related majors, e.g. automation, IT, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in Industrial Automation, Engineering and Production Process Engineering, Product life cycle management expertise, or Lean manufacturing etc. in manufacturing industries.
- Related knowledge in Automation hardware and Industrial software and system integration among PLM/MES/ERP and application in discrete industry, Automotive, electronics, machinery, Aerospace etc. are preferred
- Professional marketing & sales skills
- Verbal and written fluent English
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership
- Skillful usage of MS Office software
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time