We make real what matters. This is your role
· Perform project accounting & controlling for small projects/orders during execution phase
· Prepare project/product order intake calculations, setup and maintain project work breakdown structure (WBS)
· Prepare and maintain project/product budgets and overall cost control
· Identify, evaluate, mitigate, and report project/product risk & opportunities
· Timely and accurate billings for project milestones
· Perform month end close activities - prepare cost accruals/provisions, ensure correct revenue and profit recognition
· Support internal & external project audits as required, and perform project close out activities
· Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets and monthly forecasts.
· Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year
· Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures
· Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system
· Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management
· Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations
· Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling
· Performs evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term
· Ensuring accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-Financial Reporting Guidelines plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
· Carry out overhead analysis, capacity working, absorption results of various functions.
· Carries out Cost Audit, statutory audit, internal audit etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Commercial professional having an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Hands on experience in Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Management reporting and Cost Controlling
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel) and SAP.
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Drive and commitment
Great Minds think differently!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time