Siemens is looking for a Sales Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract in Rome, for Building Products Business Unit of Smart Infrastructure Division.
He/she will have the responsibility to guarantee the sales activities in Building Products Partner Channel in Rome in the HVAC market. The candidate will report to Building Products Partner Channel Head.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.It’s time to build Smart Infrastructure with us! https://youtu.be/IEYj8WtmFtQ
What are the main tasks and responsibility?
The main focus is to consolidate the geographical area assigned by working closely with all reference figures: Partners, KAM and other colleagues. With focus on profitable growth and gaining market share, strategy implementation and the accurate opportunity development tracking.
He/she is responsible for pushing sales on Partners, carrying out the strategy implementation and ensuring the Forecast Volume are achieved in the defined area of responsibility.
He/She has to develop business to target customers, define monthly forecast volume, respective performance measurement.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Proven experience working within the HVAC products market
- Demonstrated ability in sales in Building Devices with focus on System Integrator, Installers
- Ability to build impact in his area and quickly deliver results
- Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills
- Focused and lived collaboration within matrix organizations
- Must be energizing and Motivating.
- Proficient in Italian and English.
- Technical education background
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car with fuel car and telepass
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.Contacts
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources, Talent AcquisitionVia Siemens 1, Milan
If you want to know more about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time