The Project Execution Officer manages and execute all RC-PH SI DS projects. Project Executions responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments/business units and/or other team members to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
In addition, he or she will also support the Sales Team, including but not limited in the preparation of Tender/Bid Documents during the pre-bid and bidding stage, review of customer’s technical documents for offer preparation and Offer Calculations and Offer Letters.
May require a bachelor's degree on Electrical Engineering and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and to be shared with clients as well as other team members
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed, and provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Establish, Maintain and Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders and Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Bachelor's degree on Electrical Engineering and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• A good communicator being a contact window between Customers’ and Siemens and Suppliers related to the project being managed.
• Knowledge in ACAD and related software/application being used in project execution/management is an advantage.
• Must be able to read and analyze technical drawings such as, SLD, Schematic Diagrams, and other relevant technical drawings.
• Must show a good management and technical skills.