What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within the Marketing Function over the course of two years
You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international businesses
You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You graduated above average in your master’s studies (or equivalent)
- You own a master’s degree in a relevant field of Science and Engineering or business administration, Major in e.g: HVAC, automation, computer, business adminstration will be preferred
- You have at least 6 months international experience (studying/working/living)
- You gained 6 months-3 years of work experience including relevant internships or student placements
- You have excellent command of your local language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a global leadership role and you are open to cross country assignments
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time