Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as EHS Manager to be responsible for biosafety, chemical and hazardous materials use, hazardous and biological waste management, emergency response, and ergonomics for manufacturing/laboratory environments.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Identify and implement process improvements and cost reductions to achieve continuous improvement goals. The engineer will conduct detailed capacity analyses and define needs related to acquiring new equipment and processes in support of expanding site requirements.
• Confirm performance by designing and conducting tests, including detailed work instructions and validation protocols. Job scope expands beyond the mechanical equipment focus and will encompass manufacturing operations.
• Have project leadership responsibilities and will be expected to mentor junior staff members within the engineering department.
• Completes material specification, schematic preparation and follow-up to ensure proper and effective implementation.
• Performs design, development, testing and modification of solutions.
• Performs explanations and clarifies information to enable proper interpretation and evaluation of complex specifications, performance characteristics or other technical data.
• Performs communication of technical and commercial issues. Completes recommendations for new designs, new processes or design changes to meet requirements.
• Responsible for assigned system operation, mainatenance, qualification routine tasks, and deviation and change control handling.
• Other related projects or tasks assigned by superior or company.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
• 5~8 years related working experience.
• Experience working in a medical diagnostic or similar regulated environment is desirable.
• Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time