If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
What part will you play?
• Prepare, plan and execute the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
• Perform the defined audit program steps in collaboration with the rest of the audit Scrum Team and use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
• Drive proper Audit project execution to ensure high-quality and compliance audit performance and documentation to support communication of results to involved management
• Build trusted working relationships with the auditee, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor
• Contribute to review meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
• Participate in forward-looking discussions to provide foresight for critical business and implementation decisions
• Key member of collaborative teams focused on a culture of open feedback and continuous improvement
What you need to make real what matters.
• At least 5-7 years of professional experience within Siemens or in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or other auditing relevant “blue chip” companies
• Very good career progression, strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), with CPA, ACCA, ACA, CGMA preferred
• Experience with agile approaches and in-depth knowledge in Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), Financial Reporting, Controlling or Commercial Project Management
• Strong project management and communication skills and the ability to build relationships and create collaborative working environments
• Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles in the business
• Fluency in English is required, German fluency is a plus
• Flexibility to travel, including internationally, while also living and embracing our remote-working culture
places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to
receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative
“job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.