If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be bold and apply now for Senior Associate (m/f/d) – CF A Financial Audit.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa
What part will you play?
• Prepare, plan and execute the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
• Perform the defined audit program steps in collaboration with the rest of the audit Scrum Team and use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
• Drive proper Audit project execution to ensure high-quality and compliance audit performance and documentation to support communication of results to involved management
• Build trusted working relationships with the auditee, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor
• Contribute to review meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
• Participate in forward-looking discussions to provide foresight for critical business and implementation decisions
• Key member of collaborative teams focused on a culture of open feedback and continuous improvement
What you need to make real what matters.
• At least 5-7 years of professional experience within Siemens or in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or other auditing relevant “blue chip” companies
• Very good career progression, strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), with CPA, ACCA, ACA, CGMA preferred
• Experience with agile approaches and in-depth knowledge in Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), Financial Reporting, Controlling or Commercial Project Management
• Strong project management and communication skills and the ability to build relationships and create collaborative working environments
• Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles in the business
• Fluency in English is required, German fluency is a plus
• Flexibility to travel, including internationally, while also living and embracing our remote-working culture