Since Polarion’s inception in 2004, our mission has been to help companies advance the development, governance and maintenance of software via a unified solution for Requirements, Quality, and Application Lifecycle Management.
Polarion Software was acquired by Siemens PLM Software in January 2016, expanding their support for the growing ALM market. Working with innovative partners, we’ve expanded our mission to help customers unlock synergies across all of their development teams. Integrating Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Product Line Engineering (PLE) with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) processes allows us to bridge the gap between mechanical, hardware, electronic and software development, delivering unprecedented efficiencies.
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
- Participate in the planning and execution of functional and non-functional tests for each sprint.
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase test coverage and the level of automation.
- Seek out ways to improve the quality and reduce testing costs.
- Manage test environments on both Linux and Windows.
- At least two years of experience in testing.
- Work experience in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP, Kanban).
- Familiar with Java or other OOP languages.
- Capable of working on both Windows and Linux.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Proficient usage of English.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of Selenium, JS, REST, Java, SOAP
- Experience with ALM tools
- Stable international company (working with people around the world)
- English speaking environment
- Be part of an Agile team
- Core product development with over 1 million end users
- Flexible working environment (flexi time, working from home)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time