What are the job requirements?
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.Monitor work-flow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the requirements.
- Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice Processing
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular ARE before the deadlines.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
What do I need to possess to qualify for this role?
- Accounting Knowledge, understanding of P2P process and its various controls
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word,Excel,Powerpoint
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills in Arabic Language (Follow UAE time zone and working days)
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Minimum 2 -4 years working experience in Account Payable
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time