- For our Digital Service Desk we are looking for Technical support agents as well as a Technical lead. In this role you will additionally to your tasks as service desk agent own the support team, handle daily operations and establish and ensure adherence to schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- In your new position as Digital Service Desk Agent you will be responsible for the excellent functionality of the growing number of Siemens charging infrastructure for electric vehicles (AC and DC) in Europe. Additionally, you are responsible for keeping customer happiness on the highest level supporting our customers a long the lifecycle of our entire portfolio from medium and low voltage products.
- You are successful when customer problems and requests are solved in the shortest possible time and the downtime of our charging infrastructure is minimal which both leads to utmost customer happiness.
- You are the interface between the customer, the Siemens internal specialists, as well as 3rd party field service companies.
- You are responsible to ensure the compliance of SLA limits towards the customer either by remote maintenance via the tools available to you (e.g. Back End Systems) or by dispatching field service technicians to seek the issue on site.
- You will resolve more sophisticated or new issues by root cause analysis and by advancing the issues with accurate documentation to our Level 3 teams and take care for timely resolution.
- To ensure accurate documentation towards the customer as well as internally you will supervise and follow up on issues in the available incident management system.
- Your personal goal is to develop a deep technical understanding of our products and its lifecycle
- You will continuously improve our knowledge base and processes by detailing work instructions and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Electrical technical experience;
- Experience in electric vehicle and/or charging industry is a strong plus
- Experience with cloud and back end systems is helpful
- Experience with Siemens TIA Portal and ET200 SP PLC as well as OCPP communication is a plus.
- You are having a Master or Bachelor degree in a technical field (electrical engineering, electronics, robotics or similar)
- You are having a strong attention to detail and dedication to quality
- You characterize yourself as focused and structured. You have an eye for detail and you strong dedication to quality.
- You are having excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (advantage).
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time