- Assists Account Managers to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying the match-up between customer needs and Mentor EDA’s P&R solutions.
- Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Has advanced-level product knowledge for a wide-range of products or flows.
- Uses advanced technical and business skills to drive Mentor Graphics product into customer projects and to recognize and uncover new business opportunities.
- Typically interacts with senior-level personnel at customer sites and determines methods and procedures to drive business into the assigned account.
- Requires bachelor’s degree in EE, CE or VLSI.
- 5+ years of industry experience in EDA or IC design space.
- Expertise with Cadence Innovus, Synopsys IC Compiler I/II, Avatar Aprisa and/or Mentor Nitro-SoC.
- Advanced FinFET process focused RTL to tape-out design flow knowledge.
- Hands-on experience leading or working on IC design tape-out, P&R evaluations or benchmarking engagements.
- Expertise in netlist to tape-out flow and meeting power-performance-area (PPA) and time-to-results (TTR) goals.
- In-depth understanding of core P&R stages, root cause analysis and debugging. (floorplanning, placement, clock tree synthesis, routing, signal and power integrity and static timing analysis)
- Must enjoy working with customers and cross-functional teams. (sales, product management and R&D, marketing)
- Expert level TCL scripting and understanding of Verilog, UPF data formats.
- Customer relationships and expectations management.
- Technical campaigns and priorities management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter with a focus on results.
- Motivated team player/leader.
- Willing to travel as much as 25% abroad.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time