We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation & drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and efficiency.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds #digitalminds
Join us and become our specialist for Decentralized Drive!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Development and execution of global market launch actions for the new decentralized portfolio
- Drawing-up of target applications and target customer segments for decentralized drive systems
- Development of sales push and promotion strategy especially for global roll-out
- Support local regional sales organization with market introduction actions including trainings, hands-on workshops, special requests etc.
- Maintain and update technical- and sales-relevant sales documents and toolbox associated to our system marketing process
- Target customer visits together with regional sales and verticals/segments to identify market and customer requirements
- Observation of competitors and market study throughout Europe
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their efficiency and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Technical university degree, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- Proven product knowledge of our motor and drives portfolio in general
- Very good knowledge of target markets and customer applications for Drives & Motors
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication in our team
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers we can use
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time