Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We want to join to our Rolling Stock team located in Madrid a Project Engineer (m/f/d) Control for Rail Vehicle Drives
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• You will design and develop the software for controlling the electric drives of our rail vehicles.
• You will coordinate the functions and interfaces with the specialists of the other system components.
• You will work together as a team on solutions for current designs, new customer requirements, improvements, and new functions.
• You will implement the results to increase the efficiency and reliability of the vehicles.
• You will actively support the testing of the drive functions in simulation, in the laboratory and on the vehicles.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• You have a master's or diploma degree from a university in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronics.
• Experience in the Rail sector is a must.
• You have more than 5 years of experience in structured software development - from requirements analysis to testing and documentation. Preferably railroad industry according to DIN ISO 50128/50657.
• Profound knowledge of the control and regulation of electric drives is part of your background.
• Knowledge in Object oriented programming will be desirable (e.g. CFC and SIMATIC)
• Personally, you convince through a systematic and independent way of working.
• You enjoy dealing with complex problems, are goal-oriented and communicative.
• Very good English skills round off your profile.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time