SIEMENS (Smart Infrastructure) is seeking a confident and self-motivated sales professional to help manage and grow our Fire Life Safety & Security Solutions and Service business within the Pensacola, FL area. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will focus on contactors and end user customers
Ideally, the team would like to find a professional skilled in our industry - either a proven Fire Life Safety and/or Security systems salesperson, or a technical professional ready to take his or her expertise into a sales career.
- Develop and grow customer base, while achieving growth and volume projections for Fire, Security and special systems
- Deliver current budget obligations and support future growth by maintaining sufficient sales funnel
- Develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned customers, geographic or vertical market.
- Develop new and expand existing accounts to achieve growth and profit goals.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of sales goals and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth.
- Identify other key accounts based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
- Communicate marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
- Contribute to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepare accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Participate in vertical market trade shows and become a company advocate in national association meetings.
- Continue to pursue in-depth market, products and solutions knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
- NICET level 2 in Fire Alarm (or greater) and/or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
- At least 3 to 5 years of familiarity of the current Fire Codes (NFPA), Building Codes, ADA and local AHJ requirements
- Sales experience selling within contracting tier and/or end user accounts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be willing and available to travel 10% overnight for training and business development (25% travel in year one)
· Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements.
· Sales experience within the contracting tier environment
- Strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners
· Understand how to use Salesforce (CRM)
- Experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model
In addition, the selected candidate must be a self-starter, be able to maintain an active and busy work schedule supporting new and existing customers, be a skillful presenter / communicator, have great organizational and computer skills and be able to work within a team selling environment.
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and participate in our monthly paid vehicle allowance program, all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with our new Siemens (R2S) Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.