Workplace: home- office
Employment mode: Permanent
We are currently seeking to hire Logistics Team Leader with English to join our international order handling centre in one of our Divisions (B2B model). The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for management of the team of 15-20 Logistics Specialists as well as effective new process transition and process optimization.
What are my responsibilities?
- Plan and supervise overall delivery of order handling services (in alignment with key stakeholders, corporate strategic initiatives and operational forecasts), to achieve top performance results and excellent customer satisfaction results
- Build and manage a highly performing, motivated team of Logistics Specialists. Manage individual performance, career development and employee satisfaction
- Seek, analyze and deploy industry best practices (process simplification, technology, synergy effects) that have tangible benefit to Siemens and customers.
- Look for synergies and process standardization/simplification to achieve annual productivity targets
- Expand operational scope by adding new processes or geo’s scope to the service catalogue
- Develop business relationships with key internal stakeholders, to drive operational agenda with close connection to regional / country business goals and expectations
- Dive deep into problems, challenges and future opportunities to drive process improvements
- Facilitate regular performance reviews with country stakeholders
- Proactively challenge the status quo: identify new initiatives that address service gaps, process inefficiencies, or new service offerings.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in order management, logistics,
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Team Manager
- Experience in working in a SSC/BPO organization would be an asset,
- University degree,
- Ability to lead and motivate people,
- Easily earn trust of others
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP),
- Very good communication and organizational skills,
- Proactive approach, customer orientation,
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks,
What else should I know?
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position,
- A chance for professional development,
- A position with wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to develop in an experienced, international team of professionals,
- Competitive salary and wide choice of social benefits: a selection of benefits available in the online system (including, among others, Multisport card, cinema / theater/concert tickets, shop vouchers etc.), private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card, additional paid days off (paid),
- Great office location - a large parking space available for all employees, easily accessible by public transport (5-minute walk from “Warszawa Wschodnia” Railway Station).
- Opportunities to lead and support different projects and activities, for example: Charity projects, Fit Challenge, business integrations events.
How do I apply?
Please apply online be means of the “Apply" button.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time