Senior Test Engineer (CT R&D)
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to verify and validate CT (Computed Tomography) products & solutions for global market.
- Work with product manager and requirement engineer to Analyze test requirements and define test objectives
- Be responsible for test concept & test case design.
- Be responsible for test case generation, review and validation.
- Perform tests and report test results.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, learning, team player, quality orientation, and customer focus
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, radiology or related disciplines Knowledge / Experience
- Strong test engineering theory and skill.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communications.
- 5+ years of working experience - Knowledge of test Process and/or Quality system regulation preferred.
- Medical and clinical knowledge preferred.
- CT testing experience preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time