Job Title: Enterprise Account Director (EDA) - 227414
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont
Key responsibilities and personal characteristics include:
• Ideal candidate has a strong record in building and expanding existing business within a high profile customer, as well as a passion to create new business opportunities; he/she maximizes business relationships through collaboration, capitalizing on the global network to realize corporate objectives
• Maintains an appropriate focus on competitive, customer and technology landscapes to form a strategic, near term and long-term outlook
• Excellent business judgment and ability to formulate a vision, direction and strategy to build and motivate a cohesive sales team and increase revenue
• Identifying and building strong relationships with key customers, executives and decision makers
• Proven success in motivating a worldwide, enterprise sales team
• Ensure effective collaboration with field technical teams and the customer’s to drive technology adoption and proliferation
• A proven track record of successfully selling complex EDA technical solutions
• Superior leadership skills; ability to attract, engage, motivate, develop and inspire
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results that are optimized at the company level (balanced between company and customer), then team, then self
• Demonstrated leadership through partnership and collaboration across a complex, global enterprise account
• Ability to handle competing priorities with an ability to address and solve problems on a timely manner
• Possess outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills to all organizational levels, including executive, C-Level leadership
• Bachelor’s degree in EE or CS or equivalent, 10+ years of related experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.