Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software/Electrical Test Engineer
· Lead activities relative to development, integration and sustaining solutions for complex testing and automated manufacturing equipment.
· Participate in cross departmental dialog with manufacturing, engineering, regulatory and other SME personnel to understand, explain or clarify requirements, performance data and/or technical and compliance information.
· Creation of design documents detailing specifications, diagrams, validation, and control requirements.
Required Experience and Education:
A qualified candidate must have demonstrated experience (minimum 3-5 years) in the following:
· Development and support of complex manufacturing test equipment. Including hardware architecture definition, software application design and system integration utilizing digital / analog signal acquisition, measurement, display, and reporting methods.
· Proficient planning, execution and technical documentation within development cycles and schedules.
· Excellent communication skills allowing cross departmental interaction with various levels and disciplines.
· BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Software Languages: Strong NI LabVIEW with Microsoft C# experience required.
· Additional Languages & Tools: NI PXI, NI Measurement Studio, WPF, XML, XAML, Git, etc.
· Hardware Integration: ADC/DAC, digital multiplexers, power supplies, data acquisition and measurement, signal processing, communication protocols, digital I/O, I²C, RS-232, etc.
· Measurement Tools: Oscilloscopes, probes, analyzers, DMM’s, etc.
· Networking: TCP/IP, Client / Server communications: Http(s), JSON, XML, SSH, etc.
· General compliance regulations such as OSHA, FDA, QSR and ISO practices relative to equipment development, validation, and control.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.