At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly capable and a dedicated Senior Verification Engineer to join our growing team in Cambridge. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to enjoy shaping the development of ground-breaking silicon IP, which is already changing the way systems and software created around complex SoC devices with multiple heterogeneous processors are optimized and debugged.
What do you need?
- Demonstrable experience of creating and developing testbenches and checking the functionality of IP blocks
- Experience of formulating and writing System Verilog coverage statements
- Strong competence with System Verilog and Verilog
- An active exposure to UVM or OVM environments
- Ability and willingness to get to the root of a test failure
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Being a self-starter with a desire to solve problems is key
What would be beneficial?
- Experience of RTL design
- Familiarity with SVA assertions or similar
- Hands on experience with Formal Verification techniques and tools
- Working knowledge of Verification Planning and Management methods
Siemens EDA is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus scheme, generous holiday and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: UltraSoc Technologies Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time