Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Global Marketing Performance and Value Realization Manager (f/m/d) to drive forward the digital transformation of our marketing across the company.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for developing and establishing a set of marketing KPIs that will be used across all marketing functions within Siemens Healthineers
- You independently develop custom marketing dashboards and perform ROI or ad-hoc analyses (e.g. A/B testing) along with business lines and countries to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- You take care of the continuous KPI-based optimization of all marketing activities, and regularly provide reports and actionable insights based on available quantitative and qualitative data
- You conceptualize and implement an attribution model embracing all our marketing activities
- Based on your rigorous data analysis, you help improve customer experiences and identify growth opportunities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on marketing, business administration, communications, or in a comparable discipline
- You have many years of relevant professional experience and in-depth understanding in the field of digital marketing analytics and performance marketing, and have implemented corresponding projects autonomously
- Do you already have very sound, long-term professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no university degree? Then we are also looking forward to receiving your application
- You have extensive skills in designing digital performance marketing KPIs, analyzing complex digital campaigns across various tools and platforms, and reporting insights in dashboards
- You have a high level of experience in data analysis techniques, working with marketing automation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, and attribution modeling
- You are tech-savvy and up-to-date regarding all marketing tools, platforms and resources with a focus on digital marketing
- You have a successful track record in management without disciplinary responsibility in a matrix organization
- Experience in the healthcare industry and B2B marketing would be advantageous
Your attributes and skills:
- You have business-fluent English language skills as a matter of course; German language skills would be advantageous
- Your profile is rounded off by a very high level of social and intercultural competence paired with a strong ability to put ideas into action
- You are goal-oriented and have strong analytical skills
- You have a digital mindset and find answers in data
- You are a highly effective team player and communicator who contributes both creativity and conceptual flair
- You are willing to undertake international business trips (up to 20%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time