Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of development opportunities.Position Overview
The position of Sales Support Professional for Energy Performance Solutions (EPS) will be part of the Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions and Services of Siemens Americas. The Sales Support Professional is a field- based position that reports to the EPS Proposal Team Leader – Americas. Responsible for providing internal proposal and marketing support in the performance contracting and distributed energy markets resulting in profitable sales.
The EPS group is a virtual/overlay “branch” which works across multiple divisions and physical branches with the goal to position Siemens as the preferred solutions provider for value-based Building Retrofit, Performance Contracting and Distributed Energy Systems (DES) projects. This person will be an Individual Contributor with no direct reports; however, the position requires leadership and collaboration will all levels of management and the EPS team on assigned projects.Responsibilities
- Provides RFQ / RFP Support including organizing and formatting the response, facilitating printing and binding, establishing a consistent look and feel in accordance with corporate Brandville standards, ongoing development of a materials database including resumes, references, case studies, infographics, etc.
- SPODOM Support – Facilitates the process on the sales representative’s behalf.
- General Marketing and Communications Support including the facilitation of; case studies, testimonial videos, advertising, press releases
- Power Point Assistance including presentations for oral interviews
- Managing Business Partner Process
- Tradeshow Organization
- Knowledge of the Siemens EPS value proposition and its application in target vertical markets which include, but not limited to commercial and industrial, healthcare, higher education, state and local government, and the public and private K-12 school market.
- 1- 2 years’ experience in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Bids and Proposal development or related functions.
- Industry knowledge of the ESCO and Distributed Energy markets, its trends, and key financial and organizational influences that support customer investment decisions.
- Ability to collaborate with other Siemens Smart Infrastructure central organizations (Compliance, legal, procurement, etc.) and RSS Zones and branch management and personnel.
- Proven ability to acclimate to a variety of IT tools (i.e., InDesign, HTML, OneDrive, etc.)
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing. Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 1-2 years in sales support and / or marketing.
- Ability to plan, navigate and deliver on complex projects.
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.