Specific Requirements: Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a U.S. Federal Government focused Energy Service Company (ESCO) specializing in the delivery of Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs), standalone solicitations for Purchase Power Agreements (PPAs), DOE Indefinite Demand Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts, and U.S. Army renewable energy MATOCs. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for supporting the successful execution of project goals, strategic business objectives of projects, and for contributing to the goals of SGT. These project goals include scope implementation management, scheduling, quality control and safety trend analysis, forecasting and profitability, labor utilization, risk identification/management, and stakeholder management. This position is technical in nature and the successful candidate is expected to assist with leading large, multidisciplinary, design/build contracts with significant Mechanical, Electrical, Energy Resiliency, Process Resiliency, Building Automation, and/or General Construction content. This is an onsite project manager position located in Lima, OH for a period of approximately 30 months. Weekly travel and per diem will be considered for a regional applicant. Following the completion of this project, the successful candidate can expect possible transition to working remotely with regional project management focus (target Central & Northeast U.S.).
- Direct all phases of work from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, quality and technical performance of the assigned project(s).
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with Siemens teams, subcontractors, and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Review and comment on engineered drawings and design & construction packages.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with government project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Provide project revenue and profit forecasts as part of regular project status updates.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Document project progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks, opportunities, and successes to maintain project course.
- Provide regular updates to team and management on work performed, plans, budget and overall status.
- Support the preparation of proposals, business plans, statements of work, performance work statements, work breakdown structures, operating budgets, and project management plans.
- Manage, develop and coordinate customer requirements of complex systems and define integration requirements across multiple systems/processes.
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project, including collaboration from service, technical, finance, contract and administrative areas.
- Direct diagnostics with the ability to determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college; Professional Engineer (PE) preferred.
- Energy Resiliency, Building Automation Systems (BAS), Fire Protection, Security, Electrical Power Systems, SCADA, HVAC, Solar, Microgrid, and / or power generation.
- Preferred minimum eight (8) years of Project Management experience.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred with working knowledge of project management processes and tools.
- Experience with US Federal Government projects, contracts, policies and procedures.
- Preferred eight (8) years’ experience in the energy and renewable energy project and program management.
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within projects.
- Ability to build alliances to form strong, effective teams.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services, engineering, operations and logistics.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive and manage projects in a highly competitive market.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of company and government executives.
- Ability to interpret and report results to senior management as well as customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers.
- Candidates with ability to work from remote location within the United States to be considered.
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.