We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Supports the efficient and effective financial steering and control of all commercial activities within the respective Factory in alignment with scorecard categories (Finance, Client, processes, employees).
Areas of Responsibility -
- Performs ongoing comparison of objectives and their achievement, consistently uses steering actions to achieve the targets set by the respective business in terms of new orders, sales, profits and cash.
- Reports regularly major business figures including KPI's to management of the respective business or local entity level.
- Analyses deviations in detail and prepares presentations and decision memos for management or the respective business or local entity level.
- Prepares and coordinates planning (budget and forecast) activities for major business figures (EVA, Profit, Investments, NCE, Cash flow) at entity level.
- Prepares and edits monthly and quarterly reports.
- Accomplishes planning, controlling, accounting and reporting activities of costs and of special projects (e.g. M&A, R&D, capex investment, software projects, asset management, restructuring, hedging, etc.)
- Coordinates and organizes all financial and commercial activities within the scope of the applicable business processes for factory.
- Performs ongoing optimization of organization, procedures and processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Guides technical partners in commercial and financial matters.
- Takes responsibility for preparation and analysis of complex accounting issues.
- Prepares and interprets monthly financial statements of reporting units.
- Taxes: supports preparation and coordination of tax reporting with F Taxes.
- B. Com / M. Com / MBA Finance / CA Inter / ICWA (Inter)
- Experience 5-8 years in commercial function with good Finance and Accounting knowledge
- Good at MIS and Presentation skills. Well versed with commercial terms & conditions
- Good knowledge of MS office & SAP
- Customer and solutions oriented and able to build a strong internal as well as external working relationship.
- Highly engaged, performance driven personality, strong analytical abilities, communication & presentation skills and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Candidate must be from Aurangabad, Maharashtra only
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time