This Senior Role in Performance Reporting has a Project focus and is responsible for representing DISW Management Reporting and Financial Master Data maintenance across the DISW Financial reporting ecosystem. The Performance reporting team participates in the definition, development and implementation of standards for reporting metrics in support all aspects of the financial corporate strategy. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Performance Reporting.
- Support a strong financial reporting infrastructure of global systems and processes involving all aspects of information management and technology for the organization
- Represent Performance Reporting across the organization on projects and initiatives including new processes, systems and integration activity
- Partner with the DISW IT CO team to support reporting of financial transactions and the creation and maintenance of SAP Assessment/Allocations and Cost Hierarchies
- Participate in the implementation of enterprise business systems to represent the financial master data and reporting initiatives
- Work with the Siemens FocuS/4 CMDG team to ensure value in the processes of master data maintenance
- Drive cross team collaboration to define business requirements for the ongoing evolution of the reporting and analytics systems
- Enhance reporting documentation and training materials for the reporting community and promote and evangelize new reporting capabilities and standardization to other functional business units
- Partner with technical teams on systems and data structures
- Perform ad-hoc reporting as needed
- 6+ years overall experience
- BA, BS degree or relevant experience (MBA preferred)
- Ability to lead a team or direct reports and influence others while driving change and fostering cross-functional collaboration
- Strong understanding of financial business transactions and SAP enterprise processes, data flows and systems within the FI, CO and SD modules
- High business acumen; ability to engage with all levels of the organization for process improvement and solution development
- Ability to work collaboratively with matrixed departments and leadership to project plan, problem-solve and deliver results
- Excellent project management, organization and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Perceptive of up and down stream impacts from both the business process and technical design and implementation standpoint
- Process driven – Detailed, transactional, efficient, effective
- Self-starter who prioritizes multiple projects with competing deadlines and is motivated to promote change
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.