Roles and Responsibilities
Candidates would be responsible for
- working on characterisation of custom IP.
- development of relevant flows and methodologies for characterisation and FE validation.
- Improvement of existing flows towards productivity and Quality improvement
- Training and ramping up junior team members
- Taking ownership of their own work and work with junior team members and guide them.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience working with characterization tools/flows and methodologies for custom IP’s, foundation IP.
Essential Technical Experience
- Good understanding of Digital circuits fundamentals and SoC concepts
- Experience with characterization, FE view generation and validation.
- Exposure to Industry standard characterization tools and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of scripting tools (TCL, Perl, Python, ML)
- Exposure to Finfet and Fdsoi semiconductor process nodes.
Desirable Technical Experience
- Exposure and knowledge of Digital implementation flow would be an added advantage.. like synthesis, STA, P&R
Characteristics & Requirements :
- Quick learner, good problem solving and debugging skills
- Willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges
- Capable of ramping up junior team members
- Ability to work cross sites and cross teams
- Ability to engage with external customers and EDA teams
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time