Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As an SAP FI/CO Consultant, you will:
- Integrate a multinational team in a S/4HANA global project rollout in Siemens
- Do FI/CO redesign and process implementation
- Support the internal Test Team FI/CO requirements.
- Gather business process requirements
- Lead the connection between all FI streams and testing team.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the SAP modules FI and CO
- Knowledge in S/4HANA
- Strong knowledge of the integration between different SAP modules, such as FI, CO and SD
- Predictive Ledger (Order Entry, Order Backlog)
- Fluent English
- Availability to travel
- Experience with complex global organizations and working in virtual teams across countries
- Analytical, technical, communications and interpersonal skills.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time