If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Development of railway communication systems’ technical specifications.
- Design of railway communication systems’ architectures and integration with 3rd parties’ systems.
- Technical interface with customers and other contractors.
- Realization of onsite testing and commissioning works.
- Network troubleshooting of railway communication systems.
- Technical support after system commissioning.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication/Electronics Engineer or similar fields
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Roll-out of communication networks (Gigabit Ethernet, SDH, MPLS, etc.).
- Roll-out of radiocommunication systems (specially IEEE 802.11-based, others like GSM-R and TETRA also valuable).
- Valuable to possess some network vendor certifications (Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Hirschmann, etc.).
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux platforms.
- Onsite testing and commissioning.
- Knowledge of Airlink Radio Comms solution will be valuable.
- Good communication and integration skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time