Multiple years of professional experience is preferred within spare parts logistics and/or customer service, ideally in a high-tech industry.
Candidate should have experience in handling logistical processes, experience in service parts processes preferred. Previous SAP experience is a must.
He/ She will handle service parts sourcing from Asia Pacific Suppliers according to globally defined processes. CS ML local consignment managing support under 3PL environment.
1. Sourcing spare parts from APAC suppliers, keep good balancing on service parts availability and delivery hit rate.
2. In case of parts availability issue, supporting on escalations, working out solutions together with national and international partners (e.g. SLM, Procurement, RSC, CS ML Germany).
3. Coordinating support on exporting and importing parts to/from German Siemens units (e.g. CS ML Germany).
4. Inbound & outbound clearing supporting (due to label, batch, damage…reasons) for Consignment & RDC WH.
5. Stock discrepancy adjustment & Clearing upon planners’ instruction.
6. Inventory recall or good return handling in local consignment stock.
7. Other task or projects related to service logistics assigned by manager.
1. ERP skills, SAP skills is must.
2. Good PC/MS Office skills (eg. Office 365/Outlook/Excel/PPT/Access/PowerBI/VBA...).
1. Very good command on verbal and written English.
2. Candidate who is good at SAP MM/ SD-Module, Digitalization and Data Analytic Skills is preferred.
3. Candidate who has experience in Healthcare logistics is preferred.
4. Willing to change and living on lean mindset.
5. Can deal with dynamic and high pressure environment.
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time