The Clinical Collaboration Manager for Intracardiac Echocardiography(ICE) will be responsible to drive clinical evidence generation in Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology. This position will engage with key opinion leaders and clinical researchers to identify and conduct clinical studies to drive adoption of our interventional ultrasound portfolio through multi-center clinical studies. In collaboration with medical affairs and clinical development you will be responsible to define clinical study protocols and support our customers with publications and peer-reviewed articles.
· Identify, set-up and execution of clinical collaborations in Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology
· Support Medical affairs and Clinical development to define clinical study protocols
· Define primary and secondary end points
· Manage multi-center clinical studies
· Contract negotiations and management
· Statistical analysis of study results
· Support primary investigators to create publications and peer reviewed articles
· Identify technology trends and collaborate with R&D and clinical development on potential solutions
· Support creation of clinical claims matrix
· Support creation of post market surveillance strategy and execution
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- PhD or Master in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical study design, collaboration management and site monitoring
- Strong presentation skills with proven ability to handle objections and mange conflict
- Experience with Clinical Claims matrix designs and post market surveillance studies
- Proven ability to work independently and produce timely quality results on multiple projects with minimal instruction
- Minimum of 5 years of recent successful experience as a Clinical Applications Specialist or training specialist for an Ultrasound manufacturer or cardiac medical device maker.
- Up to 30% travel including international and weekend travel
- US Based
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of FDA and European regulations to conduct pre-release clinical studies in Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- Clinical experience in ICE, TEE, TTE, Cardiology, Cardiac Procedures, 3D/4D Echo.
- USA based position, preferred in Mountain View, California, or remote must live near a major airport
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.