During the current global health crisis, the priority for us is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic
Siemens DISW is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the market place has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organisation.
As a result of our continued growth we need a sales professional to join our organisation that can drive new and existing sales from our Xcelerator product portfolio into multiple industries. Based out of our Solihull, Hammersmith, Manchester, Frimley or home office we would like to hear from driven, ambitious sales professionals that don’t necessarily have a PLM background to join this exciting and dynamic team.Responsibilities
- Planning and executing account strategies to achieve annual sales targets across multiple industries including, Automotive, Aerospace and Defence, Consumer Products, Energy, Industrial Machinery, Pharmaceuticals.
- Winning new business and securing renewals and maintenance for the chosen account(s)
- Responsibility for preparing and finalising business offers and agreements.
- Collaboration with Siemens regional companies when executing sales strategy.
- Moderate degree of UK travel.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience.
- Either a successful sales track record in selling into the relevant Industries (not necessarily PLM), or exposure to these industries combined with an ability to learn the business value of our portfolio.
- A strong ability to plan and implement a Strategic account plan and associated initiatives.
- Ability to develop relationships at C-Level.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You should have a motivated personality with a keen sense of selling, negotiation skills and powers of persuasion.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time