Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then join our global team as Global Solution Sales Manager (f/m/d) Enterprise Services, Focus Laboratory and support our sales organization in developing new markets efficiently – and of course with a focus on our customers’ needs.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Working independently, you will drive forward global sales processes for assigned countries
- You will bring together relevant experts from across Siemens and at a global level to pool the existing ES portfolio with those of other Business Areas and adapt it accordingly, making use of our global expertise for specific customer opportunities
- In doing so, you will focus on the global setup and expansion of the service business in the laboratory customers segment
- You will support the ES sales organization at the global level in initiating and developing winning ES bids for customers
- You will assume an active role in a bid team (e.g. bid management, solution architect) in the absence of sufficient local/regional resources
- You will be responsible for the sales positioning of new portfolio elements in the laboratory service area (including market planning, adaptation, rollout support, etc.)
- You will make an active contribution to developing sales competence, delivering content and presentations for training courses, workshops and customer visits at headquarters and at sales events
- You will prepare a profit/loss and market analysis, provide market transparency, and develop market access models for supported countries in order to boost growth
- You will be responsible for cross-organizational topics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Value Partnerships.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in science or economics
- You have many years of professional experience in clinical laboratories and in general healthcare. Knowledge of international markets is a mandatory requirement
- You have many years of experience as a sales consultant in the laboratory environment and a successful track record in developing attractive service solutions for customers in the healthcare sector (from consulting through to contract conclusion, outsourcing and capital acquisition)
- Your application is also highly welcome if you have already accumulated many years of in-depth professional experience and additional qualifications in the specified field, but no university degree
- You are an expert in optimizing and coordinating laboratory services, and have in-depth knowledge of the latest digital tools and digital transformation in the laboratory environment
- You are experienced in driving cross-organizational topics and establishing networks
- Additional experience in diagnostic imaging, digitalization in healthcare or consulting in the healthcare sector would be advantageous
- Ideally, you also have international laboratory management experience
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a very good command of English; German language skills would be advantageous
- You are capable of presenting detailed concepts and proposals
- You understand the risks and opportunities associated with long-term projects
- You have a sound knowledge of modern sales processes and virtual ways of working, and enjoy sharing your expertise with others
- You like working in a changeable environment subject to continuous improvement and optimization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time