What are my responsibilities?
• Supporting the request for processes, user accounts, user profiles and software installations
• 2’nd and 3'rd Level Support for developers
• Deploy and configure development environments
• Development operations and configuration management on different architectures
• Automate deployment of software and basic testing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Application configuration and maintenance: Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Apache
• Networking: subnets, routing, access control lists, firewalls and network traffic analysis is a plus
• Server Administration: Microsoft Windows, Linux, VMware; is a plus: Docker
• Experience with: PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash; is a plus: Ansible, Jenkins or to be certified: CCNA, MCSA, RHCE/RHCSA, LPIC, etc.
• Medium knowledge in manual and automatic testing
• Enjoy working in a team to solve complex issues
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities
• Proactive, self-motivated and willing to learn
• Good English communication skills
• German could be an advantage
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time