Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as HR Trainee (6 months – 1 year Contract) to be responsible for general HR administrative support.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing, maintain and update employee personal profiles, HR database and HR system with confidentiality
- You will be responsible for recruitment supports such as job posting, candidate sourcing and interview scheduling with hiring managers and candidates
- You will be responsible for learning and development administration tasks such as setting up training and programs, organizing and coordinating resources, maintain and summary learning report
- You will support in communication of HR services, initiatives, and programs
- You will assist in responding to inquiries related to HR and company policies and procedures
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You are an undergraduate in Business Administrations, Psychology, Liberal Arts, International Relations, Public Administration, or any related fields
- If you have any prior internship experience in HR will be an added advantage
Your personality and skills:
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and a good team player
- You are meticulous with a positive working attitude and willingness to learn
- You are able to work independently with limited supervision
- You are well-organized and enjoy working in a fast pace working environment
- You are proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written, spoken, and able to do translation
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time